Bunun Tribal Leisure Farm
- Enjoy the performance of eight-part polyphony—"Pasibutbut,”
- Grab a coffee or enjoy a meal, and spend some relaxed time here.
- You can sit in the wooden carved chairs and enjoy the eight-part polyphony
- Observe the fabric weaving craft of Bunun people
- Woodcarving artwork can be seen everywhere in the park at cafes and restaurants
- Showcasing the unique indigenous culture.
- Handcrafted indigenous artwork
- Bunun cultural and life experiences is offered here to the visitors.
- The performances at 10:30 and 14:00 every day at the Tribal Theater.
- The vast space is divided into different performance area, learning space, and art studios.
- The Bunun Tribal Leisure Farm showcases traditional art and culture of the Bunun Tribe.