Liji Badlands and Little Huangshan
- With rainwater constantly washing and eroding the surface, gullies are formed
- Due to their tiny pores, ventilation and permeation are poor.
- The consequences of the collision between the two tectonic plates at Liji Badlands.
- At the end of Central Mountain Range, being eroded by rainwater, known as “Little Huangshan.”
- The Liji Mélange is comprised of fine pellets of mudstone.
- A natural museum of ecological history, which is guaranteed to be impressive.
- Liji Badlands are located on the banks of Beinan River in the northern suburbs of Taitung City.