- Farmers lay out long yellow lilies on the lemongrass oil felt roof and in the front yard.
- It’s also the oldest existing house on Chike Montain.
- The Wang House is a Minnan-style wooden Sanheyuan
- The thousand-ton stone turtle.
- The flowers is a great addition to the cultural scene.
- Farming crops such as corn and peanuts, and then long yellow lilies.
- Chike Mountain is known for Mori Oak
- Comparable to the long yellow lilies of Liushidan.
- The fame of “three scenes of Chike”
- Chike Mountain is as well-known as Liushidan Mountain