Matai’an Wetland Ecological Park
- Covered by water lilies and lotus flowers.
- The Amis people invented the Palakaw ecological fishing method
- Taiwan tilapia, and the local specialty, stone hotpot.
- Enjoy an active trip full of natural fun.
- Walk along the T-shaped board walk and indulge yourself in the summer sea of flowers.
- The Amis people have always dwelled in Mataian.
- Hualien County is a natural swamp
- Try out the unique Palakaw ecological fishing method
- A fun lesson in ecology as well as an indigenous feast
- The Mataian wetland in Guangfu Township